“They remember me as this shy girl sitting under the table. But they obviously didn't know what was going on in my head.”

Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2011

SHYNNE is SHY


As my pen that dance over my paper. I’m on the half full view of hoping that the ink won’t blot. Those blot that Im very careful not to happen because each blot is one mark and to have those marks could make me notice by others. “To be notice”!!!!!. For I get to even a pitch of their attention is a big big no no to me.
To stay simple as white fabric or even as a straight as a line by a ruler, no edge, no complex part, only a straight flow of pen, so smooth and not other source of irregularities.
That is how I want to pass each sunrise and so how can setting at the sun in my life, I want it simple and in a peaceful way.
I hate to be the crowd “center of attraction”, I hate to be in “high lights” because I love to deal with my own syndrome, which is “SHYNESS SYNDROME”. It’s not that I’m a emo or a loner but what only matters is how I became too shy with things which can bridge your eyes unto me.
Every time opportunities visit me, the excitement rose over my senses but my inner scream as it is that “BE SHY”. And so indeed  I turn to close my eyes and realize that I don’t have this gats to do it, because I’m to shy being the “FOCAL POINT” of the concave mirror of the society.
To case my self in my own casket of emotion is for me, it is the most wonderful thing to do. I better prevent things that could be after I commit an art that would result to something I don’t know.
That is me! I choose to live my life in a plane surface table than to live lots of display that makes the table beautiful but conflict and complex.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento